Andrea On Vacation is a personal blog written and edited by me. I own the content and control all content and photos herein.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
As the owner of this blog, I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, places, or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Andrea on Vacation uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Please email me with any questions: andrea on vaca @ gmail. com